Today we’ve put together some ideas for some of the most important people in our lives – our Mum’s, Grandma’s and Mother-in-laws.
I know our world wouldn’t be so rich with my Mama and Grandma’s very real presence in it. I love to spoil them on their birthdays and Christmas.
1. Porcelain replica vintage milk bottle : milk colour – I LOVE Urban Cartel – in fact, I’m developing an obsession with their goodies – porcelain and pastel colours – totally my thing! $39 AUD available via the etsy store here
2. One of my stitched children’s artwork pieces, starting at $40 AUD – my etsy store is here …. also, I’m giving one of these away …. see below for details!
3. Fabric Greeting Card Set of 4 – Here we go Loopy Lou $20 AUD available via madeit here
4. Small light & soft Felted scarf in red with purple tones and its matching brooch by SM Boutique – this just looks so divine! $50 AUD – etsy store here
5. DIY: Make your own sweet DIY votives – a tutorial by fellow fellow here
6. Mint Peony Brooch by Delilah Devine (my Mama is getting one of these if I don’t decide to keep it first!) $22 AUD available here
GIVEAWAY: I’d love to stitch a little portrait for a special gift! I’ve taken to these small portraits set in 15cm hoops and I’d love to stitch one for one of you! If you’d like to win, please just comment below telling me what either you, or your child loves to draw most!
Teenage girls are so fun to buy for! We’ve included a variety of ideas in this guide to cover young teens through to older teens.
1, DIY Miniature Embroidery Hoop by Dandelyne – $19 AUD. Sonia from Dandelyne is one cool and clever chica. Her stitched pieces are divine and feature heavily in my personal wardrobe and I’ve gifted a LOT of her pieces now. This little kit is a fairly new addition to Son’s etsy shop here and mean that you can create and stitch a design of your own. Ace!
2. A three pack of choose your own hair bobbles by Raspberry Rainbow – $14 AUD by my co-curator, Cat! You can see her etsy store here
My little boys are creative players, puzzle do-ers, collectors and avid readers and our list reflects the kinds of things they love doing.
Baby Mobile/Owls and Clouds Hanging Mobile/Nursery Mobile $49.42 AUD by Gosh and Golly – etsy store here
Chalkboard onesie by Bubby Makes Three $24AUD- madeit store here
Baby Bib “Somewhere over the Rainbow” by CurlyPops $15AUD – store here
Customisable world map print by My Sweet Prints $35AUD – store here
Organic and bamboo cloud trackies by the smallest tribe (seriously, you can’t go wrong with ANYTHING Kathryn makes and we had to stop ourselves listing her in every category) $40AUD – store here
DIY Tutorial: Hot Air Balloon Mobile e-Pattern (PDF) by Craft Schmaft $9.88AUD – etsy store here
Wooden blocks alphabet 26 letters by little sapling toys $49.42AUD – etsy store here
Special Offer: The lovely folks at Little Sapling Toys are offering a 10% discount on any toys purchased in their etsy store. To redeem just enter the code LOVELY10 at the checkout.
Do you have anything on your wishlist for babies that we need to know about?
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? For the first time in years I haven’t!!!