Today’s gift guide is all about grandfathers and dads and father-in-laws. This group is notoriously difficult to buy for and I do find them really tricky! I must admit that we often go the bottle of Chivas Regal and a polo shirt for my Dad in particular….buying handmade for this group is tricky I find. Do you find them difficult to buy for too?
Here are some ideas we’ve found:
1. Magnetic bookmark by Sparrowhawk Designs $4.95 AUD, madeit store here.
2. These Vintage Silverware garden markers by me2 are gorgeous, I know a few Grandmothers who would like these also, $20 AUD, madeit store here. (I actually think I’ll buy some for my Mr!)
3. These World Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon are fabulous! $129 AUD, etsy store here.
4. Ancient Column Architecture Journal/notebook by Trink Arts Studio, $10 AUD, madeit store here.
5. DIY tutorial: make an apron, tutorial here from the Purl Bee by Purl Soho. This tutorial looks great as it has pockets in it.
We will be back tomorrow with a gift guide for Grandma/Mum/Mother-in-laws, including a giveaway!