Today we’ve put together some ideas for some of the most important people in our lives – our Mum’s, Grandma’s and Mother-in-laws.
I know our world wouldn’t be so rich with my Mama and Grandma’s very real presence in it. I love to spoil them on their birthdays and Christmas.
1. Porcelain replica vintage milk bottle : milk colour – I LOVE Urban Cartel – in fact, I’m developing an obsession with their goodies – porcelain and pastel colours – totally my thing! $39 AUD available via the etsy store here
2. One of my stitched children’s artwork pieces, starting at $40 AUD – my etsy store is here …. also, I’m giving one of these away …. see below for details!
3. Fabric Greeting Card Set of 4 – Here we go Loopy Lou $20 AUD available via madeit here
4. Small light & soft Felted scarf in red with purple tones and its matching brooch by SM Boutique – this just looks so divine! $50 AUD – etsy store here
5. DIY: Make your own sweet DIY votives – a tutorial by fellow fellow here
6. Mint Peony Brooch by Delilah Devine (my Mama is getting one of these if I don’t decide to keep it first!) $22 AUD available here
GIVEAWAY: I’d love to stitch a little portrait for a special gift! I’ve taken to these small portraits set in 15cm hoops and I’d love to stitch one for one of you! If you’d like to win, please just comment below telling me what either you, or your child loves to draw most!