Teenage girls are so fun to buy for! We’ve included a variety of ideas in this guide to cover young teens through to older teens.
1, DIY Miniature Embroidery Hoop by Dandelyne – $19 AUD. Sonia from Dandelyne is one cool and clever chica. Her stitched pieces are divine and feature heavily in my personal wardrobe and I’ve gifted a LOT of her pieces now. This little kit is a fairly new addition to Son’s etsy shop here and mean that you can create and stitch a design of your own. Ace!
2. A three pack of choose your own hair bobbles by Raspberry Rainbow – $14 AUD by my co-curator, Cat! You can see her etsy store here
3.Set of 3 journals with lovely detailing by Buntmal – $21.93 AUD – etsy store here
4. Cosmetic Bag by Cloud Love Baby – $15 AUD – etsy store here
5. DIY tutorial: DIY Painted Tribal Bracelets – tutorial via Dismount Creative here
– again, this DIY is totally achievable for even a crafty novice
6. Clutch purse in grey and yellow (super on trend yes?!) by byMART $35.09 AUD- etsy store here
And now to our GIVEAWAY…cue the trumpets!
Sonia from Dandelyne has offered up two of her five packs of DIY necklace kits (you can see them here
) to a couple of VERY lucky people! Each pack retails at $45 AUD!
One kit will be given away via blog comments and another on instagram. To win via the blog all you need to do is comment on either of our posts saying which item you’ve liked most in our series to date. Winners will be picked at random at the evening of Friday November 22nd. International entries are most welcome. For details of our instagram giveaway check our profiles later today – you can find me at @cat_beloverly and Cat at @raspberryrainbow GOOD LUCK!