Today’s gift guide is all about teenage boys, a category notoriously difficult to buy for …. because there are only so many video games (do they still call them video games?) a young man needs surely!!
Our ideas embrace the quirky, geeky and we have two awesome DIY options too.
1. Hangry cushion – from My Bearded Pigeon $48.10 US – etsy store here
2. Black leather handmade notebook – via Buntmal $30 US – etsy store here
3. Dalek cross-stitch (this is super dooper cute for the Dr Who fan!) – $27 AUD made by This Grand Life – madeit store here
4. Wallet designed and made by the awesome folk at Kitty Came Home $ – etsy store here
5. DIY Option – an Ice Cream Care package + online movie voucher of your choice. This idea is from The Misadventurous Maker (see her original post here) and also appeared on Fat Mum Slim here – cost is up to you as to how fancy you make it.
6. A DIY gadget cover tutorial via Curlypops here – I would be very surprised if a teenage boy didn’t have a gadget of some type!
Have you got a teen boy to buy for? What are they in to?