Day 3 in the series compiled with Cat, it’s all about girls. The other Cat is the lovely mumma of two girly whirlies (as I call them) and we were both little girls once upon a time too!
As an aunt to a few nieces I’ve always relished buying beautiful toys that spark imaginative play and our gift guide features some gorgeous handmade items, including one of Cat’s!
1. Handmade Dolls, cats, koalas and more by A Little Vintage, various prices. I personally want one of each. Cat and her girls own a koala named Mildred. Etsy shop here.
2. Wooden Toadstool house puzzle by Raw Toys $37 AUD. I have a weak spot for wooden toys and these make great unisex gifts too! Madeit shop here.
3. Dress up Rainbow bird wings by Sparrow and B Costumery $66.95 US. My girls would love these, we adore anything rainbow in our house. Etsy shop here.
4. Australian biscuits and cakes felt food set by Wombat’s Picnic $30 AUD, madeit shop here. My Mr 2 would absolutely love these too!!!
5. Crochet Rainbow bracelet by The Black Sheep Crafts $8 AUD, madeit shop here. Just quietly, I would like one of these myself! And one might be making it’s way to a niece in my life’s Christmas gift bag!
6. DIY Tutorial: Make your own hair ties, this tutorial could not be easier. I am going to have to give this a go for myself!
We would love to know what else you buy for the little girls in your life?